Addiction Treatment Programs
One of the most important early steps on the road to recovery is finding a quality addiction treatment program that suits your needs. At the Stepping Stone Center for Recovery, we know that there are as many different treatment plans as there are people seeking recovery. Are the locations of the addiction treatment programs you are looking for a priority? Would you benefit from a rehabilitation program that focuses on a particular substance? Do you require medical detoxification?
The healthcare professionals at Stepping Stone understand that there is only one measure by which addiction treatment programs can be judged: the success of its clients. This is why at our program in Jacksonville, FL, we prioritize tailoring your care to your individual needs.
What Sets Some Addiction Treatment Programs Apart
We all know that there is no magic bullet for addiction treatment and recovery. It is a lifelong process, and it most often involves one or more false starts. That said, there are several important questions that you should ask yourself as you search for addiction treatment programs for yourself or your loved one. These include:
- Where is the facility located?
- Does the addiction treatment program specialize in any particular type of addiction? Do they have a positive track record treating patients with my needs?
- Do they offer a combination of evidence-based clinical strategies and more holistic, wellness-based approaches?
- Are both inpatient and outpatient care available?
- Does it offer treatment of the underlying causes of addiction, including the mental issues that so often contribute to substance-abuse problems?
- Can it offer me a program that is suited specifically to my needs?
Finding the right addiction treatment program can be time-consuming, but it is worth getting it right the first time. If you are not sure what kind of program is right for you, don’t hesitate to contact the Stepping Stone Center for Recovery. We’re here to answer any questions you may have.
Recovery at the Stepping Stone Center in Jacksonville, FL
At Stepping Stone, we offer a comprehensive, three-part plan for recovery that meets the needs of the patient. And although the plan itself will always look different, there are three basic types of programs that we offer.
- Detox and Stabilization. The first step is to safely get the substances at the root of your addiction out of the body. This process generally takes one to two weeks and involves round-the-clock care by our stable of medical care professionals. Once detox is complete, it is followed by intense physical and psychological rehabilitation. This includes a variety of therapeutic approaches, and a reintegration and aftercare program that aims at helping the patient rejoin society and avoid relapse.
- Relapse Recovery. Relapsing is an unfortunate truth of the addiction process, and when it does occur, Stepping Stone is here to help. Our Relapse Recovery Program usually lasts up to two weeks, and in it, we focus on strengthening coping mechanisms and avoiding triggers. It also involves therapeutic counseling sessions and a comprehensive aftercare program tailored to your specific case.
- Aftercare. At Stepping Stone, we know that finding and participating in any addiction treatment program is only the first step. We pride ourselves on our comprehensive aftercare programs, which are always tailored to your needs.
Addiction is a lifelong journey. At the Stepping Stone Center for Recovery in Jacksonville, FL, we are committed to taking that journey with our patients, however long it takes, and wherever it may lead.
Contact Us Today
You have already made the first step by beginning to research addiction treatment programs. Now it is time to take the next step and reach out to us. There is no need to commit, and no need to worry about the details of the admissions processes. The priority today is letting someone help you or someone you love to take the first steps down the road to detoxification, rehabilitation, and recovery. Contact the Stepping Stone Center for Recovery in Jacksonville, FL today through our site, or by calling 866.957.4960. Help is just around the corner.