The Big Step in Recovery
You may have admitted to yourself that your drinking has crossed the line. You’re not just drinking socially or one or two drinks when you go out. You find excuses to drink every day, you make sure your house is stocked up with your favorite alcohol, you drink alone, you drink to get drunk, etc. So the next step is to go to alcohol detox, but what should you look for? How do you know which alcohol rehab center is right for you? You don’t have to look far. I’ve provided you with questions to consider when picking where to go:
- What credentials and licenses does the program’s clinical staff hold?
- Have there been studies to measure the effectiveness of the program’s treatment methods?
- How long is the treatment?
- What is the patient-to-counselor ratio?
- Is medical detox offered as a part of residential treatment?
- Does the program offer an individualized treatment program?
- Does the program address a full range of needs to help the individual including medical, psychological, spiritual, social and health and wellness issues?
- What type of help is available for families?
- What is the environment at the facility like?
- Is there ongoing support after leaving treatment?
- Do you work with insurance companies?
These questions can help you narrow down your search for alcohol rehab centers. There is a lot to consider when it comes to treatment for alcohol addiction but once you have made the decision, your life will change for the better. At Stepping Stone Center, alcoholics can detox safely and comfortably and begin their treatment. Start your new life at Stepping Stone Center now and call 866-841-2789.