1. Call the addiction helpline. The first step, whether you are concerned about yourself or a loved one, is to call our free Addiction Helpline at 866-957-4960 and speak to a professional Admissions Coordinator. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to discuss your situation and provide immediate help.
2. Complete an intake evaluation by phone. Our Admissions Coordinators will conduct a brief intake evaluation by phone to determine available treatment options. This will include gathering information on:
- Types of substances being abused
- Length and frequency of use
- Any past treatment
- Employment and living situation
- Other medical conditions
Get Substance abuse treatment today!
Call 866-957-4960 or Chat Privately - Available 24/7
3. Provide insurance information. If you have private insurance, we will request your insurance information and ask that you allow us to contact your provider to determine benefit information.
4. Make travel arrangements. Our Admissions Coordinators can help you make travel plans to our facility in Jacksonville, FL. If you are traveling by air, please fly into Jacksonville International Airport (JAX). We will have ground transportation waiting to drive you to our facility. If you are coming by car, we suggest that someone else do the driving. If you cannot find anyone to drive you and are bringing your automobile, there is plenty of parking available. However, there is no security for the lot and we cannot guarantee your car’s safety.